Tuesday 1 October 2013

Testing, testing...


Pattern: Tully by Georgie Hallam 
Yarn: WOOLganics organic merino knitters yarn (hand dyed by me)
Size: 21" chest with 2" extra length

I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I love to do test knits. I don't do too many though mainly due to time constraints. But every now and then I find myself without too many commitments and the right design comes along and I think YES!
It's no secret that I love, LOVE tikki's designs and when I choose a test knit for myself I am often looking for something that will teach me a technique I haven't used before or is challenging to me.
This gorgeous cardi features top down, seamless set-in-sleeves. I had never done this before and I really enjoyed learning how to do it. I think I will definitely be looking to use this technique more in the future.
This pattern hasn't been officially released as of writing this but I'm sure it isn't too far away.




No comments:

Post a Comment